sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2007

Track 173 - I was dreaming...

Pessoalmente não acho muita piada à Julia Roberts, mas fica bem neste videoclip...

Dreamgirl - Dave Matthews Band

I would dig a hole all the way to China
unless of course I was there
Then I'd dig my way home
If by diggin I could steal... the wind from the sails
Of the greedy men who rule the world

Still you're my best friend
And after a good good drunk...you and me
Wake up and make love after a deep sleep
where I was dreaming
I was dreaming of a
Dreamgirl

I was feeling like a creep
as I watched you asleep
face down in the grass in the park
in the middle of a hot afternoon
Your top was untied and I thought how nice
It'll be to follow the sweat down your spine

You're like my best friend
After a good good drunk...you and me
Wake up and make love after a deep sleep
where I was dreaming
I was dreaming of a
Dreamgirl

(bridge)

caught by a wave
my back to the ocean
it knocks me off my feet and
just as i find my footing
here you come again
Dream Girl
Dream Girl

The deep end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment