sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2008

Track 315 - This feels so simple...

Eu não conhecia este tipo... a música está excelente.

Body's a temple - Jay Brannan

perfect body, perfect smile
your touch renders me servile, i love the
the way you speak to me, so sweet yet obscene
the way you smell of chlorine

I'm addicted, and you'd agree
I crave you endlessly
I feel useful on my knees
and I take comfort at your feet

they say your body's a temple, well, boy were they right
this feels so simple, I could kiss you all night
and I could spend forever in the palm of your hand
but when the clock strikes twelve, oh, you'll go home to another man

In my mind you found a fortress
one I'm happy to provide
no need to ask, just receive
believe it's yours to take what thrills you inside

chorus 2x

1 Comment:

  1. B said...
    Olha, boa onda! O que um gajo vai descobrindo.
    Fica bem!

Post a Comment