quarta-feira, 11 de junho de 2008

Track 418 - ...just to see the rest...

Impressionantes em palco. O Paulo Furtado é um bocado maluco e as coristas da banda são espectaculares. Enjoy.

She's a Go-Go Dancer - Wraygunn

You stay all the night
Working at the club
My eyes pierce your body
Just to feel your blood
You look so lovely
With that brunette wig
And your green eyes
Are making me so big

Go-Go dancer, maybe my big sister (8X)

You ring at my door just to
Tell me how much you adore
To see my body
On the dance floor
Shake your legs
Shake your breasts
Baby, I'm horny
Just to see the rest

Go-Go dancer, maybe my big sister (8X)

Listen to Jerry playing boogaloo
(Uhh, Ahhh)

Just to grab your hands
And dance with you
(Uhh, Ahhh)
The night falls and we go to bed
(Uhh, Ahhh)
You're my big sister
And I think I'm mad

Go-Go dancer, maybe my big sister (15X)

1 Comment:

  1. UnfinishedSong said...
    o ritmo apanha*

Post a Comment